- Pick a campsite that is romantic and has great views. Research campsites in your area and read reviews to find out which ones are the most picturesque and secluded.
- Pack some romantic items to make your camping trip extra special. Consider packing things like a bottle of champagne, some scented candles, or even a small bouquet of flowers.
- Bring some cozy blankets and pillows to make sure you and your partner can stay warm and comfortable during the night.
4. Set up a romantic dinner by the campfire. Pack some of your favorite ingredients and cook up a delicious dinner together.
5. Spend some time stargazing. Clear night skies can be great for star-gazing and provide a romantic backdrop for your camping trip.
6. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures and videos. This will help you remember your special camping getaway for years to come.
Have fun and most of all, enjoy your time together!
Share your tips, tricks, hacks and pics of all things camping - join our Happy Camper Living Facebook Group. - Quenton and Leslie